CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

We apologise for the break in transmission...

... but your caustic Corby Cult correspondent was on a short break in the Snowy Mountains. Some of it was great - like watching the kids toboggan for the first time, I have never laughed so hard in my life. Some of it was crap - long story there. Maybe I'll put it on my blog.


(Note to Telstra: although you are not my net supplier, how freakin' hard would it be to arrange for your pathetically slow and unreliable excuse for wireless broadband to actually work at Jindabyne? Huh???)


19 sleeps to go, eh? Hands up those who cannot wait. And, if all goes according to plan, the hangover from my 40th should be receding by the time TG is available. Assuming I live that long. And if my employers think I'm spending my days around June 30 concentrating on their tax, they had better think again.

2 comments:

ddeebb said...

I won a trip to Falls Creek in one of them sms competitions. (Yeah, people really do exist that win on those things.) Anyhow, being in the snow, just like Malibu, I put my daughter on one of those ski tube tyre things and pushed her down the hill (for hours) but it stand alone as the greatest memeory!

I am already planning my 40th birthday party in August...I even have two days off work just to recover...

I can't wait to see Stephen's magazine...it is going to be awesome...I just feel it.

Anyway till next time

Anon said...

*holding hand up in the air!!! The countdown is certainly on now. And Malibu, I kinda celebrated your birthday a month early hahaha but no reason why I shouldn't go a second round!