CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Does anyone else...

... find it ironic that the oestrogen outweighs the testosterone here? (I know, Benny, it's because everyone hates me because I'm a nasty bitch & I take the bait & I'm superior & I'm self-opiniated &... yawn. Sorry, lost track of all my faults.)

And when, oh when, OH WHEN, is the official announcement of the new job? The suspense is killing his fans, are you listening, people-in-charge-of-Corby's-new-job? You should really take advantage of the enthusiasm. Don't wait for the casual readers to get bored & forget about him. Don't rely on us fanatics. Strike while the iron's hot, people-in-charge-of-Corby's-new-job.

At this rate, I'm going to be bloody 40 before it's announced! (Not that that has anything to do with anything, but it was the best I could do. Look, it's late, alright? I had a bad night last night, had nightmares about MYOB & tax & BAS, and may my boss's accountant go to South America soon and bloody well stay there. And could he please take my ex with him? That's not too much to ask, is it? Oh, hang on, this isn't my blog, this is the MOS-missers blog... right, forget all about that, just insert sounds of silence here.)

2 comments:

Anon said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAA and good morning. As I said, it just wouldn't be you without your ramblings. At least you are making one person smile this morning.

MOS said...

Well, I can't see anything at all that stops you announcing it here. Hmm.